- The complete Statute of the Forum of the Chambers of Commerce of the Adriatic and the Ionian, can be found on this page.
- The financial regulation of the Forum can be read here.
Holders of political offices
- Composition of the Board of Directors:
Mirjana Čagalj – Split Economy Chamber (Croatia), President – Croatian Chamber of Economy, Vice President for Construction, Transport and Connections, President of the Forum
Alfredo Malcarne – Chamber of Commerce of Brindisi (Italy), President, Vice President of the Forum
Massimiliano Polacco – Chamber of Commerce of Ancona (Italy), Vice President, Member
Velimir Mijušković – Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (Montenegro), President, Member
Terezina Orlić – Chamber of Economy of Dubrovnik (Croatia), President, Member
Andrea Xhavara – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Durres (Albania), President, Member
Marko Šantić – Chamber of Economy of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (Bosnia and Herzegovina), President, Member
Konstantinos Bokas – Etoloakarnania Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Greece), Vice President, Member
Rodolfo Giampieri – Honorary Director
Vladimir Vukmirović – Honorary Director
No economic treatment is provided for members of the Board of Directors. The activity is carried out free of charge.
Settlment of the offices
- Forum AIC Secretariat Ancona Office –
Chamber of Commerce of Ancona
Piazza XXIV Maggio, 1 – 60124 Ancona
- Presidency Secretariat – Chamber of Commerce of Split
Phone and E-mail address
Ph. +39 0715898249 – 266
E-mail address: email@example.com
Ph. +385 021 321 134
Fax. +385 021 346 956
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail address: mmladineo
Consultants and Collaborators
Holders of collaborations or consultancy positions
Accountant office Liviana Cervasi. With determination n.1 of 18/01/2017 the assignment of accounting and tax management for the year 2017 has been assigned to Mrs. Cervasi and the total charge is in the 2017 Financial Budget item I.VII.II, for a total of 4,008 euro. Curriculum Vitae – Liviana Cervasi.
- Board of Auditors – the auditors are responsible for monitoring in compliance with legislative, statutory and regulatory provisions, with particular regard to the accounting regularity of the management.
- Romano De Angelis – Chamber of Commerce of Ancona (Italy), President of the College
- Pavle Radovanović – Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (Montenegro), Auditor
- Georges Rompolas – Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Aetoloakarnania (Greece), Auditor
- Nada Zelenika – (Chamber of Economy of the Federation of Bosnia Herzegovina), alternate member.
No economic treatment is provided for the members of the Board of Auditors. The activity is carried out free of charge.
Holders of managerial positions
- General Secretary- Dott. Michele De Vita. Curriculum Vitae – Michele De Vita.
No economic treatment is provided for the General Secretary. The activity is carried out free of charge.
- N° 1 employee in the Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chamber of Commerce, with a CCNL work agreement 3rd level commerce (according to the Italian law) – Cost of the staff 2017 was 35.611 euro, of which 2.008 euro espense refund for travels and accomodation.
- In 2017, there were no calls for the recruitment of the Forum AIC staff.
Calls for tenders
- In 2017 there were no calls for tenders.
Financial statement 2017 (with highlights on funds received from public authorities, as specified in the italian law L. 124/2017 art. 1 art. 125)
Income for the 2017 financial year concern:
the fees paid by the Forum Associated Chambers.
The annual fees for ordinary members amount respectively to:
– € 1.500,00 for Italian institutions;
– € 1.200,00 for institutions belonging to European Union countries;
– € 900,00 for institutions in other countries in the area of reference.
The annual fee for supporting members amounts to:
– €1.000,00 for institutions belonging to European Union countries;
– € 600,00 for institutions in other countries in the area of reference.
The contributions provided by the Foundation of Adriatic Ionian Initiative Secretariat for the participation in the annual Forum held in Pescara in June 2017 for a total of 3,000 euro;
the contributions provided by the Forum of the Cities and the Università Politecnica delle Marche for participation in thematic events for a total amount of € 5,700;
- the contribution supplied by the Unioncamere Nazionale on behalf of the European Commission with partial balance of the reporting presented for the “MedDiet Project” of 17,554 euro;
the contribution of the annual fee of the Chamber of Commerce of Ancona, where the Forum is based, of 20,000 euro;
- the contribution of the annual fee of Unioncamere, of 6,000 euro.