Finance by Erasmus Plus – KA2 Strategic Partnership for YOUTH
Forum of the Adriatic and Ionian Chambers of Commerce
Duration of the project
24 months (September 2019 – August 2021)
€ 168.980,00 €,
Background and Objectives
CHESS – Creative Intrapreneurship Empowerment Skills aims at providing an integrated support, tailored to the needs and specificities of young people in the age group 20-29 from the creative industries, who either already possess working experience (currently employed or not), or have never been employed (job-seekers and discouraged individuals), through development and validation of innovative integrated training tools and material in order to:
- increase their motivation and self-awareness;
- create incentives for acquiring new intrapreneurship-related skills;
- promote their efficient and sustainable integration into employment and society.
The proposed project aims at supporting young entrepreneurs in so-called creative industries, establish competitive and viable micro-businesses. To enhance their effectiveness and viability through transnational cooperation among CHESS entrepreneurs in different partner countries will be promoted through both practical and theoretical support. Educational activities (e.g. workshops and seminars – both in class and online – will be organized. A digital platform will be constructed to facilitate training and cooperation among partners, trainers and trainees. Transnational mobility will also be organized to facilitate entrepreneurs’ and supporting organizations’ learning from each other.
Intellectual Outputs (IOs):
- IO1 – CHESS Surveys and Gap Analysis:
- Extensive Gap Analysis will be performed by using in-depth investigation methods, surveys and interviews, both among representatives of the direct target group and employers.
- Six National and a Synthesis Report, presenting the Surveys’ results and Gap Analysis’ findings, will be produced.
- IO2 – CHESS Innovative Training Material:
- CHESS curriculum and training content for young people’s intrapreneurial training will be developed, to reflect the results of the Gap Analysis performed, together with definition of training approach and methodology
- Selection and instruction of peer support providers to form an intrapreneurial youth peer support network.
- Pilot intrapreneurship training workshops for young people and discussion seminars with the participation of young trainees and employers to test, validate and make final adjustments to the training content, tools and the interactive e-Learning Platform.
- IO3 – CHESS e-Learning Platform:
- Interactive exchange web-space for intrapreneurship youth peer support providers (peer support network);
- An open educational resource (OER) to present the results of the Gap Analysis, the final CHESS curriculum, training material and tools, and a step-by-step description of pilot training workshops’ organization and delivery.
- IO4 – CHESS Youth Empowerment Kit:
- Compendium of Inspiring Case Studies in the field of youth intrapreneurship;
- Universal Success Strategy for young people;
- Policy Impact Assessment Report to promote youth employability through intrapreneurship;
- CHESS Legacy Study to ensure the project results’ transferability.
Please find below the CHESS project Concept Note
Alina Nistor – tel. 0715898202 – E-mail: email@example.com
Eleonora Tramannoni – tel. 07215898266 E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org