The Board of Governors, in compliance with the political and planning guidelines provided by the assembly, guarantees the continuity of Forum operations, takes all decisions concerning the implementation of operative projects aimed at reaching the Charter goals and promotes the co-financing that projects and programs need. The Board of Governors remains in office for two years; it is composed of 10 members, including the President and three Vice-Presidents; two members out of these ten must be appointed by the founding members; the remaining seven members shall be elected by the Assembly.
- Gino Sabatini – Marche Chamber of Commerce (Italy), President, President of the Forum
- Joze Tomas – Croatian Chamber of Economy – County Chamber Split (Croatia), President, Vice President of the Forum
- Marko Šantić – Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Chamber of Economy (Bosnia and Herzegovina), President, Vice President of the Forum
- Pangiotis Tsichritzis – Etoloakarnania Chamber of Commerce and Industy (Greece), President, Vice President of the Forum
- Alfredo Malcarne – Brindisi Chamber of Commerce (Italy), President, Member
- Terezina Orlić – Croatian Chamber of Economy – County Chamber Dubrovnik (Croatia), President, Member
- Vlastimir Golubović – Montenegro Chamber of Economy (Montenegro), President, Member
- Alban Isteri – Durres Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Albania), President, Member
- Marko Čadež – Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Serbia), President, Member
- Rodolfo Giampieri – Honorary Councillor
- Vladimir Vukmirović – Honorary Councillor
- Michele De Vita – Ancona Chamber of Commerce (Italy), Secretary General
There is no remuneration for members of the Forum Bodies. The activity is carried free of charge.