The Board of Governors, in compliance with the political and planning guidelines provided by the assembly, guarantees the continuity of Forum operations, takes all decisions concerning the implementation of operative projects aimed at reaching the Charter goals and promotes the co-financing that projects and programs need. The Board of Governors remains in office for two years; it is composed of 10 members, including the President and three Vice-Presidents; two members out of these ten must be appointed by the founding members; the remaining seven members shall be elected by the Assembly.
- Joze Tomas – Croatian Chamber of Economy – County Chamber Split (Croatia), President, President of the Forum
- Alban Isteri – Durres Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Albania), President, Vicar Vice President of the Forum
- Gino Sabatini – Marche Chamber of Commerce (Italy), President, Vice President of the Forum
- Pavle Radovanovic, Vice-President of the Chamber of Economy of Montenegro (Montenegro), Vice-President of the Forum
- Nikolina Trojić – President of the Dubrovnik Chamber of Economy (Croatia), Member
- Klaus Algieri – President of the Chamber of Commerce of Cosenza (Italy), Member
- Marko Šantić – President Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Chamber of Economy (Bosnia and Herzegovina), Member
- Pangiotis Tsichritzis – President Etoloakarnania Chamber of Commerce and Industy (Greece), Member
- Marko Čadež – Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Serbia), President, Member
- Robert Rakar, Primorska Chamber of Commerce Director (Slovenia), Member
- Michele De Vita – Ancona Chamber of Commerce (Italy), Secretary General
There is no remuneration for members of the Forum Bodies. The activity is carried free of charge.